PPR Fiberglass reinforced multilayer composite pipes
Are you searching for PPR Fiber Glass Composite Pipe Suppliers for your industrial plumbing applications? Then look no further, ANBI is the most massive Industrial PPR pipes and fittings Supplier in UAE. We have the products & expertise that can meet your requirements.
PPR Fiber Glass Pipe Blue Ocean
ANBI is the largest distributor, retailer, wholesaler, and supplier of Blue Ocean PPR Pipe & Fittings in UAE & Africa.
Blue Ocean Fiber-G (PPR/Fiberglass/ PPR) composite pipes Blue Ocean Fiber-G polymer composite pipes produced by multi-extrusion method with middle layer made of special polymer-fiberglass composition, which was specially designed in the laboratory of Blue Ocean plant.
ANBI supplies Indoor polymer piping systems, welding equipment for polymer piping systems, extrusion equipment, molds, and polymer processing equipment./p><
All PPR products are made in compliance with international standards and are tested in special certified laboratories, our main products are certified by SKZ certification body (Germany), KIWA certification body (Netherlands) , DVGW certification (Germany), WRAS (UK), ICC-ES PMG/ ANSI certification body (USA), AENOR certification (Spain), ilac-MRA CNAS (China) and SANAS (South Africa). Our valves and accessories are certified by CE Certification in Italy.
PPR Pipes – Blueocean
Pipes from PPR and Multilayer composite pipes.
PPR single layer pipes
PPR multilayer composite pipes with outer welded layer
Available Colors: Artichoke, Dark Spring Green, Medium Electric Blue, and White.
ANBI distributes a wide range of PPR pipes, fittings and accessories. Polypropylene Random Copolymer type 3 is a reliable and environmentally friendly material with high-performance characteristics.
- High temperature stability
- Hygienic and environmentally friendly
- No siltation
- Easy and clean installation, easy welding
- High sound insulation
- Chemical resistances
- Fully recyclable material
- Resistance to electrochemical corrosion
- Low thermal conductivity: λ=0,23W/mK
- Resistance to stray electric currents
- High heat insulation
- High impact rate
- Low pressure loss
- Light weight
Special PPR Piping
PPR pipes for cold water and drinking water transportation available in various sizes.
1. Water working temperature up to 60°C, S5, SDR 11, Nominal pressure up to 1.0 MPa
2. Water working temperature up to 60°C, S4 series, SDR 9, Nominal pressure up to 1.25 MPa
3. Water working temperature up to 70°C, water short time high temperature upto 90°C, S3.2 series, SDR 7.4, Nominal pressure up to 1.6 MPa
4. Water working temperature up to 70°C, water short time high temperature upto 90°C, S2.5 series, SDR 6, Nominal pressure up to 2.0 MPa
PPR Socket Fusion Fittings
ANBI supplies the biggest range of PPR fittings and PPR system products in the world. Blue Ocean fittings range includes PPR fittings with sizes 16-160mm for normal PPR and 20-110 for PPR with brass alloy inserts of maximum size 4 inch. Our brass inserts are made of CW617 European standard brass, but we optionally
provide CW614 and CW602N for specific market demands.
– PPR fusion fittings without brass alloy inserts
– PPR fusion fittings with brass alloy inserts
– PPR union adaptor fittings
Blue Ocean PPR Socket Fittings
Our selection of valves includes stop valves, gate valves and ball valves and we are the first company in the world to implement our patented PPSU material balls for ball valves as a replacement for brass, providing longer life time and more resistances to aggressive chemicals.
Valves are CE (Italy) certified.
– Stop valves for PPR piping systems
– Brass/PPSU/ABS ball valves for PPR piping systems
– Gate valves for PPR piping systems
– Filters and back flow check valves