PE-RT/PPSU polymer piping systems
Blue Ocean OCEAN-FIT Series PE-RT / PPSU system is produced according to the latest and improved technologies in plumbing and heating systems. After many years of research and technology improvement, we proudly present our own PE-RT / PPSU system. Easiness of application both for pushfit and press-fit systems makes it a perfect solution for modern plumbing and heating applications, and light weight and high raw material resistances is a huge advantage over brass systems in the same applications.
• Plumbing (Hot, cold and potable water transportation)
• Water heating radiator connections and manifolds
• Under floor heating systems
• Air pressure and air conditioning systems
• Solar thermal systems
• Radiator Heating Systems
• Air-Conditioning Systems
• Gas Piping Systems
Blue Ocean PERT/PPSU Pipes and Fittings
- PERT is developed in order to improve the long-term strength at high temperatures of HDPE material. PERT significantly improved process ability and long-term strength at high temperatures of HDPE especially for industrial pipe applications.
- PPSU Raw material:
- Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) is a type of moldable plastic often used in rapid prototyping and rapid manufacturing applications. PPSU is a heat and chemical-resistant material. It is typically used in automotive, aerospace and plumbing applications. Polyphenylsulfone has virtually no melting point, due to its amorphous nature, and offers tensile strength up to 8000 psi. Its commercial name is Radel.
PPSU is the highest performing thermoplastic that gives better durability and heat tolerance than PP and PES. PPSU have the extreme capability to absorb impact, PPSU plastic does not absorb odor or color. It is naturally BPA free. They are are commonly used in aerospace and medical devices that require repeat sterilization.
- Key Features:
• High temperature resistance
• High chemical resistance
• Low weight comparing to brass fittings for the same applications
• Low heat expansion
• Exceptional long-term hydrolytic stability
• Superior toughness and impact strength
• No corrosion