• For acoustically treated ducting work and supply ducts, it is important that the fabric of the connector
is also insulated in-addition to the insulation fixed on the ducting. This enables the flexible duct
connector to achieve maximum effectiveness. Externally, during manufacturing, insulating the fabric
may damage the coating on it, and also make it stiff, thereby affecting the noise and vibration
absorption properties of the fabric.
• Quick to install and economical.
• Insulated Duct Connectors avoids condensation.
• Flexible Duct Connector uses 24 gauge & 28 gauge galvanized steel complying with ASTM A653
(formerly ASTM A525) with a zinc coating of Z275 (G90) to give added corrosion resistance.
• Gulf-O-Flex® Flexible Duct Connector offers flexibility in fabric and metal width.
• All Gulf-O-Flex® Flexible Duct Connectors are designed to meet NFPA 90A & 908 standards.