SOUDAL Multibond MS35 (MADE IN BELGIUM) MS Polymer Adhesive Sealant
Multibond MS35 is a high quality, neutral, elastic, one component adehesive sealant based on SMX Polymer.
– Good extrudability
– Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable
– Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
– Can be painted with water based systems
– No odour.
– Does not contain solvents, isocyanates, acids, halogens and toxic components, completely neutral.
– Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
– Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry.
– Strong elastic bonding in vibrating constructions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Application method: With manual- or pneumatic caulking gun.
Cleaning: With Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after use.
Finishing: With a soapy solution or Soudal
Finishing Solution before skinning.
Repair: With the same material
– Multibond MS35 may be overpainted with water based paints, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test before application.
– The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
– Multibond MS35 can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibilty test.
– Multibond MS35 can not be used as a glazing sealant.
Size: 600ml in Sausage
12 pieces in 1 carton
White – Model: 121584
Concrete Gray – Model: 123030