Fix All Crystal is a crystal clear, neutral, elastic, single component sealant/adhesive based on SMX® Hybrid Polymer technology.
– Completely transparent
– Outstanding bond strength on nearly all surfaces
– High-performance mechanical properties
– Very easy to tool and finish
– Good extrudability even at low temperatures
– Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and
– Minimal health and safety considerations
– Can be painted with water-based paints and a number of other systems
(preliminary test required)
– Permanently elastic after full cure
– All interior and exterior bonding and sealing applications
– Transparent and elastic bonding in much different construction and
– Invisible bonding of glass and other transparent materials.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
– Joint dimensions:
– Maximum Width:1mm (connecting joints)
– Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
– Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
– Fix All Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
– with a soapy solution before skin formation
– Repair with: Fix All Crystal
– Fix All Crystal may be overpainted, however, due to a large number
of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility
test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin-based paints
– Due to the wide variety of possible substrates, Soudal recommends a
preliminary compatibility test.
– Fix All Crystal can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due
to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like
polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we
recommend preliminary compatibility test.
– Not suitable for dilatation joints
– Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is
possible or in sanitary applications.
– Fix All Crystal displays very good UV stability but may discolor in
extreme conditions or after many years of exposure.
– This product can not be used as a glazing sealant.
Color: Crystal Clear – SOLD IN Cartons
Size: 290ml per pc.
Weight – 3.5KG PER CTN