- Combined supply and exhaust ventilation systems for various premises where high air flow at relatively low system resistance is required.
- OV fans can be used for the direct air exhaust or pressurization in smoke ventilation systems.
- OV fan are suitable for outdoor wall mounting.
- The fan casing and the impeller are made of steel with polymeric coating.
- OV fan terminal box is equipped with the cord for remote connection.
- The impellers are powered by two-, four- or sixpole, single or three phase asynchronous motors with external rotor and built-in thermal overheating protection depending on the model.
- Ball bearings in the motor provide long service life designed for at least 40 000 hours.
- Motor protection rating IP 24.
- Both smooth or step speed control is performed by means of the thyristor or autotransformer controller.
- Several fans can be connected to one controller if the total power and operating current do not exceed the rated controller values.
- Fan is installed on the wall surface by means of a square OV series mounting plate.
- The fan is powered through the external remote terminal box.
- Power supply and installation shall be performed in compliance with the manual and wiring diagram on the terminal box.