SONOFF G1 – GPRS/GSM Remote Power Smart Switch
Sonoff G1 is a GSM smart power switch that allows users to remotely turn on/off any connected appliances by Android and iOS app eWeLink via GPRS network.
Different from other Sonoff products that have to connect to WiFi or LAN, G1 supports to be inserted with a SIM card (GSM/GPRS:800/900/1800/1900MHz) and use the 2G GPRS network to control connected appliances. The 3G and 4G card can also work on 2G network. Please make sure your area has covered with stable 2G network signal. Users can apply the wireless switch to modern agriculture like greenhouse light control, watering machine, oxygen pump. They can also apply the smart switch to pet feeding control, server room control, roller shutter, etc.
Note: Some countries have stopped providing with 2G networks, like America, Australia. And some SIM cards don’t allow 2G network. Please confirm before you order this product.
Here’s a list of SIM cards DON’T support Sonoff G1. If you find out more, please kindly tell us.
|2||Italy||TIM, Wind, Postemobile, Tiscali, Vodafone|
|3||India||Airtel Sim(4G Sim）|
|5||Denmark||Lebara, TDC, Telenor|
|6||Spain||Simyo, Eroski, Jazztel, Pepephone, Orangeworld|
|10||Pakistan||Mobilink, Zong and Ufone|
Feature Sonoff G1
- Supports SIM card (GSM/GPRS:800/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Remote ON/OFF via GPRS network
- Local ON/OFF by switch button
- Scheduled/countdown timer
- Scene/smart scene to trigger ON/OFF
- Share control
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
Specification for Sonoff G1 Switch
- Power Supply: 90~250V AC (50/60Hz)
- Max. Current: 16A
- Max. Power: 3000W
- Weight: 100g
- Product Size: 114*52*32 (mm)
- SIM card (GSM/GPRS:800/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Network: Only 2G network supported
- Operating Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Weight: 100.0g
- Gang: 1