HVAC Round Ceiling Diffuser
- Frame and inner cones of round ceiling diffuser are made of high-quality aluminium sheet construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Inner cones fixed centrally to the frame. Cones can be taken out by pushing inward, turn around and pull down. This provides easy installation, maintenance and access to the duct.
- Radial opposed blade damper is fixed to the frame by rivets. The damper can be operated by a screw through diffuser face.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as an option to avoid air leakage.
- Discharge pattern can be adjusted for horizontal flow by extending the cones and for
vertical flow by retracting the cones.
- Can be used for ceiling or exposed duct mounting especially in installation when an adjustable pattern is required
- Frame and inner cones: High-quality aluminium sheet as standard. Steel construction as
- Damper frame and blades: Steel sheet with a black matt finish