The latest generation of O General wall mounted split air conditioners. The main futures of this generation is high power efficiency and fast cooling distribution. Available models from 1.5 Ton to 3.0 Ton. O General wall mounted split ac’s are the best choice for apartments, offices, villas.
Size: 1150 x 340 x 280cm
Warranty: The warranty does not cover transportation outside the country. O General Window and Split Systems are covered for 12 months for the entire units and five years for the compressor from date of invoice. The warranty is applicable on original components only and against manufacturing defects, labor and consumables are excluded. Unit under warranty must be installed, maintained and operated as per manufacturer manuals.
MODEL: ASGA18FUTA / AOGA18FUTA
|Model No.||Indoor/Outdoor units||ASGA18FUTA/|
|Cooling (T1 condition)|
|Sound level (High speed)||dB||47|
|Cooling (T3 condition)|
|Air Flow rate||CFM | m3/h||1250|
|Net Dimention (indoor), Weight||HxWxD (mm) | kg||340x1150x280 | 16|
|Net Dimention (outdoor), Weight||HxWxD (mm) | kg||650x830x320 | 47|
Installation of air conditioner is very important! Depends of that your new air conditioner will work for long time or always will make troubles for you. Installation of split ac is simple process, but professionals skills and equipment required. The price of installation depends on distance between indoor and outdoor units, the hight of units and available space to fit out split ac.
To know this is very important! The maximum pipe length and height difference between indoor and outdoor units (pre-charge) is:
- ASGA18FUTA/AOGA18FUTA – Length – 20 m. Hight – 8 m.
- ASGA24FUTA/AOGA24FUTA – Length – 20 m. Hight – 8 m.
- ASGA30FETA/AOGA30FETA – Length – 30 m. Hight – 15 m.
- ASGA36FUTA/AOGA36FUTA – Length – 30 m. Hight – 15 m.
Maintenance of air conditioner should be providing on a regular base 2-3 times a year in UAE climate conditions. Standard ac maintenance work should include:
- Diagnostic and inspection of air conditioner units, compressor diagnostic.
- Check up a condition of the pipes line.
- Check up of fuses.
- Check up of all electrical connections
- Cleaning of air filters.
- Rinse the evaporator by pressured water
- Cleaning of condenser unit by pressured water (if necessary).
- Refuel a compressor with refrigerant (if necessary).
- Elimination of minor malfunctions that do not require disassembly of equipment and replacement of parts.