Modulating actuator for VC Series Valves
- Use with two-way or three-way valves.
- Double insulated actuator.
- Five-foot plenum-rated cable.
- Quick and easy replacement of moving parts.
- Actuator head installation does not require draining the system.
- Selectable/switchable electronic fail safe normally open or normally closed.
- Available with valve bodies with 1000-series 2-way and 6000-series 3-way cartridges for new construction.
- All VC Series actuator-valve combinations provide 60 psi close-off.
Dimensions (mm): 70 mm high x 94 mm wide x 68 mm deep
Used With: 3000 Series 2-way and 7000 Series VC valve bodies only weight (kg): 0.38 kg
Materials: Plastic housing
Mounting: Direct Coupled
Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
Electrical Connections: Cable
Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% RH, non-condensingSupply Voltage: 24 Vac
Power Consumption: Driving– 6 VA
Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F): -40 F to +150 F
Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (C): -40 C to +65 C
Environmental, Electrical or Ingress Protection Rating: Double Insulated, IP40
Actuator Type: Valve
Fail Safe Mode: Stays in place Cable: Molded strain relief
Shaft Adapter Type: Self-alignment
Manual operation: Lever
Electrical Connections (mm): 1 m