- Semi-rigid and rigid slabs manufactured from stable glass fibres bonded with thermo-setting resins, and free from coarse fibres and shot. Easy to handle and cut to fit rectangular ducts and air handling equipment.
- External insulation of rectangular and circular air ducting and air handling equipment.
KIMMCO Duct Insul (KDI) is in the form of flexible rolls.
Facing & Covering
- KIMMCO Duct Insul is available un-faced or with a glass reinforced aluminium foil/Kraft laminate facing (FSK) which combines a pleasing appearance with excellent vapour resistance.
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: Fibre 230 °C; Foil Face 100 °C.
- PERMANENCE: KIMMCO Duct Insul has a high resistance to accident damage from knocks and handling during installation and maintenance. Dimensionally stable under varying conditions of temperature and humidity, rot proof, odourless, non-hygroscopic and will not sustain vermin or fungus.
- COMBUSTIBILITY: Base fibers are non combustible when tested in accordance with BS 476 (part 4), ASTM El 36.