Honeywell VCZND 1-1/4″ 3-Way Valve
Three-way Cartridge Cage Valves are intended for hydronic applications in a normal indoor environment to control the flow of hot/chilled water-glycol solution up to 60% concentration. These valves are designed for zone control of heating/cooling systems.
The VC hydronic valve consists of a valve body and replaceable characterized cartridge assembly. Depending on the valve model selected, they can be used with a VC2114 or VC8114 series actuator to provide on-off flow control, or with a VC6930 or VC7930 series, an actuator to provide proportional flow control. Two-way bodies may be plumbed in either direction. Three-way bodies may be used in either diverting or mixing applications.
- Quick open and linear flow characteristics available
- Mixing or diverting application
- A-AB-B body pattern
- 7000-series valves for floating and modulating non-fail safe applications
- 6000-series valves for two-position control
- High close-off rating independent of Cv
- Available with a variety of North American and international pipe fittings
- No tools required for actuator installation or removal
- Actuator removal does not require a draining system
- Service is by replacement of cartridge, not valve body
- Cartridge replacement rebuilds valve to factory-new condition