HERZ SMART Valve PN16 PIBCV 4206
The Pressure Independent Balancing Control Valve (PIBCV) is used in all heating and cooling systems with circulation pumps.
The valve automatically maintains flow to the required part of the system at the set rate by measuring and immediately adjusting to any variation in pressure.
- Return mounted compact design, DZR brass body, Female thread version Rp to ISO228
- Two test points for measuring the differential pressure across the valve.
- Compact shape, the body of dezincification-resistant, with female thread.
- Actuator mounting threaded connection M 28 x 1.5, control stroke 4.0 mm.
- The actuating drive is not included.
- The body is constructed from DZR Copper alloy with the diaphragm and seals being EPDM.