Gulf-O-Flex® NBR Tube Insulation
Gulf-O-Flex® Rubber Pipe Insulation is a closed-cell elastomeric tube insulation product used to conserve energy and prevent condensation on piping applications. Gulf-O-Flex® Insulation Tubes have a strong resistance to weathering, abrasion, petrochemicals, acids, and solvents. The foam is highly conformable while retaining the ability to return to its original state even after long periods of compression. helped by the fact that the foam has a low compression set.
Gulf-O-Flex® Insulation tubes are smooth, tough outer protective skin.
Gulf-O-Flex® insulation tubes come in several densities and in numerous thicknesses. .The advantages and properties of Gulf-O-Flex® Insulation Tubes
- Highly flexible and lightweight
- Good compression set
- Highly resistant to most chemicals
- Impressive conformability
- Self-extinguishing properties
- Water resistant
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Good shock absorber
- Available in antimicrobial grade
- Dust and fiber-free properties make it applicable to a wide variety of surfaces.