Formula 1 Carnauba Metallic Polish allow provides high performance finish to prevent fading. Wax should be powdery when buffing off. When removing wax, use a very soft cloth. As soon as the cloth movement feels resistance, find a fresh surface. High humidity and oxidation can both make wax more difficult to remove. Remove wax once it has dried. Allowing the wax to sit or bake onto the finish will not leave a better shine. It will just be more difficult to remove.
- Lasting protection without any white, powdery residue.
- Clarifies clear coat finishes to make metallic paint glisten.
- Polyethylene polymers seal finish.
- Prevents oxidation, fading and discoloration often found with metallic finishes.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Protects the paint, which protects your investment.
- Makes the paint look good, which makes the car look good