Flexible Duct Connectors
Flexible Duct Connectors is a very strong fully flexible duct connector and is widely used in Air Conditioning Systems for Commercial, Industrial and Residential applications.
Ready carton dispensing completes the fabrication quicker more efficiently, and more economically than conventional method.
Isolation of sound and vibration from the source, double lock seam joined duct flexible connector fabric is used which is fixed to galvanized steel sheet metal is anchored with the equipment and the other end is anchored with the ductwork. This offers flexibility in fabric and metal width mostly available ex stock.
Flexible duct fabric complying to BS 3424 & BS 5438 .
- Quick and economical
- Complemented with the 4 Bolt slide on flange system and is ideal solution for ductwork connection system,
- fabrics are complying to UL 214 and BS 476 Part 7 (Class 1). Design to meet NFPA 7001 (Formerly UL 214).
- Unmatched durability and strength.
- Strong airtight lock seams (metal – fabric – metal)
- Available in various width of metal and fabric.
- Fire rated and high temperature resistant fabric is available for special applications such as kitchen extract ductwork, car park extract ductwork and industrial applications.
- Pre formed flexible connection fitted with 4 Bolt System Flange can be supplied in all sizes on request.
- Larger metal widths available to suit Transverse Duct Flanges (TDF), Transvers Duct Connector (TDC).
- Available in Various Widths
- Flexible Duct Connector uses 24 gauge or 28 gauge galvanized steel sheet complying to ASTM A653 (Formerly ASTM A 525) & ASTM A 924 with Zinc coating of Z 275 (G90) to give added corrosion resistance.
- Flexible Duct Connector Standard roll length available is 75 feet, 100 feet & 150Feet.