Cepex designs and manufactures an extensive family of check valves that can be used for a wide range of applications. These valves provide an exact and reliable control of fluids, and have been designed to offer maximum modularity and flexibility.
Check valves are available in accordance with several dimension standards (Metric, BSP, ASTM, NPT, British Standard, JIS…).
- Available in PVC-U and Corzan® CPVC.
- Check, foot and swing check valves.
- 100% factory tested.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Resistance to many inorganic chemicals.
- Excellent flow characteristics.
- O-Rings: EPDM and FPM
- From D16 (3/8”) to D 63 (2”) – 16 bar (240 psi)
- From D40 (2”1/2) to D110 (4”) – 10 bar (150 psi)
- Available Standards: Metric, ASTM, British Standard, JIS.
- Threaded versions: BSP & NPT.
- From 16 mm up to 110 mm (3/8”- 4”).
- Threaded and solvent socket