- Ideally suited for flow control using minimal piping space.
- Minimal pressure drop.
- Low maintenance.
- Excellent flow characteristics. Good mechanical strength.
- One piece PP – GF body. Rubber seal available in food grade EPDM.
- Disc available in different materials.
- Ideally suited for industrial, water treatment or water distribution applications.
- Non-wetted shaft in stainless steel.
- Resistance to many inorganic chemicals.
- [IND] Series Ball Valve with reversible electric actuator multi-voltage
- Electronic torque control, with limitation of maximum torque
- Anti-condensation heating resistor
- Automatic / manual lever, with manual override
- Open and closed volt free contacts
- Indicator LED operating / error
- Enclosure in antricorrosive polyamide
- Actuator guranteed for 20.000 cycles with a duty rating of 75%
- Frequency : 50Hz
- Brand Name : Cepex
- Pkg Qty : 1
- Testing Description : 100% factory tested.
- Outer Diameter : 2-1/2 Inch,12 Inch,10 Inch,8 Inch,6 Inch,5 Inch,4 Inch,3 Inch
Electrically or pneumatically actuated valves automate flow control, offering several advantages over manual valves, in cases like:
- Remote location of the valves.
- Information about the valve position (open-closed) is needed at all times.
- Significant torque.
- Synchronized operations, which make it impossible to operate different valves at the same time.
- Reliability/repetitive operations: to avoid the possibility of negligences.