2 Way Motorised Valves Honeywell V5011P Series
V5011P Valve: Two-way threaded globe valve for steam, water, or glycol. BSPT-threaded pipe connections.
• Red brass body with BSPT-threaded end connections.
• Low seat leakage rate (≤0.05 percent of Cv).
• 50:1 rangeability per VDI/VDE 2173.
• Spring-loaded, self-adjusting packing.
• Accurate positioning to ensure state of the art temperature control.
• Directly coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting.
• Sizes rang from 1-1/4 in. to 2 in.
• Valve designs provide equal percentage flow characteristic for water and linear flow characteristic for steam.
• Stainless steel stem and metal-to metal seats.
• Repack and rebuild kits for field servicing.
Pipe Connections: Internal BSPT-threaded connections.
Seat: Stainless steel, replaceable
ANSI Body Class: 300 psi.
Stem: Stainless steel.
Plug: Brass on V5011P1xxx, stainless steel on V5011P2xxx for steam.
Stroke: 3/4 in. (20 mm).
Approximate Leakage Rate: 0.05 percent Cv.
Pattern: 2-way, straight-through.
Body Material: Red brass.
Rangeability: 50:1 per VDI/VDE 2173.