1. Information & Technology
All ANBI departments are fully networked on the highly sophisticated ERP system, which has been specifically designed for distribution businesses.
The System offers many benefits including:
- Comprehensive database of products
- Consolidated invoicing
- Computerized stock control
- Customer purchase history
- Electronic mail
2. Supply Chain Capabilities / Distribution Center
To serve the demands of our customers we do have an excellent warehouse facility stocking over more than 10,000 products. This has enabled us to deliver the goods as fast as possible. With easy access to both sea and air freight facilities, stock can be efficiently mobilised and distributed to our clients across the UAE and the wider Gulf region, Central and South Asia and Africa.
The facility has enabled the development of the ANBI range to become the most comprehensive available in the market today, and with the latest warehouse management system we can optimise stock levels and track the movement of thousands of product every week.
Al Aweer Distribution Centre
M2 Space: Primary 5200 M2
What’s unique: This Distribution Center, located at the AL Aweer, Ras Al Khor Area creates an in-depth partnership and distribution synergies for products imported at this center, to all other regional facilities.
How it maintains stock / warehouse / shipping:
- Stock is maintained in a vertical selective pallet racking system accommodating more than 1000 pallets, plus cantilever racking for the efficient storage of thread rod and strut products.
- We always keep a minimum inventory worth 5 Million AED.
- Material is inventoried and warehoused via the use of a computerized warehouse management system directly linked to the ANBI network.
- Each SKU maintained at this facility in support of ANBI client demand requirements is warehoused in a primary/secondary manner to assist in insuring accurate inventory management capabilities.
- All client orders received by our inside sales department once keyed and confirmed, are transferred to the WMS for order fulfillment scheduling. Orders are assigned to our warehouse picking/shipping staff in an expedient manner to maintain maximum shipping and receiving flexibility.
- ANBI maintains contracts with a core fleet of carriers to provide efficiently consistent delivery services to our clients.
Doing business with ANBI Group allows you as our client to befit from our following capabilities
- A Professional Team.
- Strategic Stocks.
- Reliable service offerings – end to end supply chain.
- Access to global supplier base & strategic alliances.
- Options of having fixed price agreements to reduce your material management efforts, time & money.
- Access to quality principles
- Consolidated deliveries
- ANBI Sourcing Services
Our presence in the UAE gives us a major advantage in terms of geological coverage of the entire market as majority of our customers are based in the Middle East region namely UAE, KSA, Qatar & Oman. We have done support services with various contracting companies in Africa, Afghanistan & Iraq.